2019 has been better to me than I expected it to be. So many positive things have happened:
- My second novel, The Pleasures of Deceit, was accepted for publication by Austin Macauley Publishers in NYC
- I bought a house near the beach (5 minutes near!)
- My daughter, Ren Thompson, had her book, Dead Heat, published and can be found on Amazon
- My son, Seneca Aaron is one of the writers of the Coroner series; second season to air January 6th, 9pm on CBC
- My son, Seretse Aaron, is working on a new album and has just welcomed a third addition to the family, a daughter, Calliope Quinn.
This post has nothing to do with what I usually write; it has everything to do with the mood I was in as I rolled batches of cookies and baked cranberry bread in preparation for the holidays ahead. I am so very thankful to be who, where, and how I am!
Have a wonderful week going forward.
All my best,