Today is a holiday for my friends and family south of the border; in Canada, we celebrated in October. No matter when, I have many things to be thankful for this year.
- manuscript accepted by Austin Macauley Publishers in NYC
- bought a house near the beach and filled it with new appliances
- my Mom is still with us…she is 93 years young!
- a new addition to the family will make her appearance any day now
- my family and all of its extensions are healthy and doing well
- my granddaughter survived hurricane Dorian
- Maija, my two-year-old Yorkie, is healthy and happy
All my best,